Chains for Women: A timeless Style Statement!!
Women love adorning themselves with fancy yet minimalistic chain necklaces which can transform their look. Colour-coordinated chains for women are wardrobe essentials to lift the style and vibe of an outfit. Women’s chains come in different designs, determining their durability and popularity. The most common chains are pure gold chains which are sleek and valuable, adding luxury to your personality.
Types of Chain Designs for Women: Too Much to Choose From!!
There are a plethora of chain designs to choose from. Therefore you should choose according to their aesthetic, durability, thickness, occasions you want to wear them on, and of course, your budget.
- Mariner chain: Mariner or anchor chains resemble the chains connected to the anchors. They are composed of interlocking ovals with a central bar. The stand-alone thicker chains are popular among men, while women love the thinner, delicate designs.
- Ball or bead Chain: Ball chains are structured from a series of tiny balls linked together to form a chain. However, these chains break easily and can be paired with pendants to look the best.
- Box Chain: These chains are made of square links connected to create a continuous sleek chain. These beautiful chains can be sported with any of your outfits.
- Cable Chains: These chains consist of a series of oval links to form a functional flat chain. These sturdy and intricate chains are the most popular jewellery chains for women.
- Curb Chains: Curb chains are structured from interconnected links to lay flat while interlocked. These are durable for a long time.
Apart from these, other popular choices are Figaro, Rope, Singapore, Snake, Spiga chains, and others.
Trending/Latest Chain Designs For Women: More the Merrier!!
As stand-alone chains, Spiiga, Puffed mariner, Figaro, or rope chains work well due to their complex eye-catching designs. However, women settle for thinner chains to pair their pendants. However, the latest chain design consists of delicate gold chains with gemstone placements on the interlinks, making them minimal yet dazzling.
Also explore gold fancy chains, cuban chain & chain earrings.
Buy Chains Online For Women: Pick your deal!!
Buy your favourite chains for women design online, considering the length and width of your chain necklace. You should also decide upon the metal according to your budget and durability. Platinum necklaces are high-end chains, while 14k budget-friendly gold chains are durable. You can find various contemporary, personalised designs online in yellow, white, and rose gold.
Also explore gold chains for men, gold chains & platinum chains.
Kalyan Jewellers Chains For Women: Spoil you for Choices!!
You can explore the wide range of chains for women available only at Candere by Kalyan Jewellers. The latest designer gold chains are crafted from certified durable gold, and you can avail of discounts on your favourite products all year. The chains for women can cost between INR 10,000 and INR 70,000 and above, depending on the weight of the gold and types of gemstones.
Also explore gold daily wear chains, gold chain for baby boy & gold handcrafted chains.
Love that Chain? Buy it with DGRP
Buy your favourite gold chain by availing of the Double Gold Rate Protection (DGRP) scheme. This plan allows buyers to pay only 10% while purchasing and pay the rest in easy installments over time.
Also explore chains, mens chains & italian chains.
How long a women’s necklace be?
Women’s necklace chain length for an average-sized woman is 18 inches. However, you can size it down to 14 inches or up to 36 inches as per your preference.
What is the most popular chain style?
The most popular necklace chain style is Cable, Bead, Rope, Curb, and Singapore chains since they are extremely durable and can hold thick and weighty pendants. Women prefer wearing thin chains with a simple yet sophisticated appearance.
What is the most secure necklace clasp?
A: Amongst many other clasps available for chains for women, the most certain types are the lobster, the spring ring, and the hook clasp.