Pearl Rings: A Promise of Purity
Pearl Rings are one of the most elegant and romantic gift options for your partner! Our classic and timeless pearl ring designs will be the perfect pick for all the old-school romantics. It is also the best gift for mom, dad, etc. We have multiple pearl ring designs in gold that will be a keepsake for the next generations. If you wish to wear or gift something unique, we also have black pearl ring options to help you stand out from the crowd. The pearl rings are a thoughtful gift to show your admiration for your loved ones.
Explore more here Amethyst Rings, Aquamarine Rings, Emerald Diamond Ring, Pearl Rings & Ruby Rings.
Pearl Ring Design
Our trained and expert jewellery designers have created beautiful pearl ring designs for both men and women. Our pearl ring for men goes with all kinds of outfits and surely knows how to get attention.
- Our pearl engagement rings are designed to show love in the most classy and unique way possible.
- We have an elegant pearl ring design for females that can be perfect workwear jewellery.
- All our pearl stone rings are IGI certified with BIS hallmarked metal so that you get 100% genuine products.
- The pearl rings are believed to have astrological benefits for individuals.
Explore more here Blue Sapphire Ring, Peridot Rings, Garnet Ring, Yellow Sapphire Ring, Tourmaline Ring, Tanzanite Rings.
How to Wear Pearl Ring?
Historically, the pearl ring design in gold was adorned by the royals. Since pearl rings have astrological benefits, people ask how to wear pearl rings correctly.
- There are questions on which finger to wear a pearl ring for males, so the answer is on the little finger of the right hand. However, we recommend speaking to your astrologer about this.
- People also ask about the benefits of pearl rings for women. The pearl rings promote beauty, calmness, and emotional balance in females.
- The pearl ring gold is said to bring prosperity to the wearer.
Explore more here Pukhraj Ring, Neelam Ring, Panna Ring, Moti Ring & Manik Ring.
Pearl Ring Styling Tips
Styling your pearl diamond ring correctly will add more to its beauty! Here are some of our expert tips on how to stand out with your elegant pearl ring design:
- You can pair pearl rings with a simple necklace and studs.
- We recommend a good manicure before wearing a pearl stone ring.
- Neutral or soft-coloured nail paints look good with a sophisticated pearl ring design.
Pearl Ring Care Tips
Follow these three tips to ensure the shining of your pearl engagement rings stays intact:
- Wipe the pearl ring with a soft cloth every once in a while.
- Avoid direct contact of the pearl ring gold with water.
- When not wearing, wrap it in a soft linen cloth to avoid scratches.
Q1. What does a pearl ring symbolize?
Ans. A pearl symbolizes the promise of purity, love, and innocence. It is a perfect gift for your loved ones.
Q2. Who should wear a pearl ring?
Ans. Our pearl ring designs are suitable for both men and women. Anybody who loves royalty and class can wear pearl rings.
Q3. What is the benefit of a pearl ring?
Ans. Pearl rings are said to have numerous astrological benefits like improving mental health and aiding financial gains to the wearer.
Q4. Can I wear my pearl ring every day?
Ans. Wearing pearl rings daily could lead to loss of shine, chipping, and scratches.
Q5. Which is the right finger to wear a pearl ring?
Ans. If you are wondering which finger to wear pearl ring for male, then the answer is the little finger of your right hand.