Maharashtrian Mangalsutra; The Promise of Love!
Marriages in India are a cause of huge celebration and joy. The act of marriage is conducted and followed through various customs and rituals. One such beautiful practice is women wearing Mangalsutra after the wedding to indicate their marital status. The mangalsutra designs come in different styles, shapes, and sizes.
The traditional Maharashtrian Mangalsutra is one of the most popular mangalsutra patterns. The brides-to-be and newlywed women often ask for a Maharashtrian mangalsutra design irrespective of their cultures due to its uniQe pattern. Its simple design makes it suitable for daily usage. Explore our website for Maharashtrian gold Mangalsutra designs to find your perfect match under a budget!
Explore more here Mangalsutra, gold mangalsutra & diamond mangalsutra.
Buy Maharashtrian Mangalsutra at the Lowest Prices
You can check the long gold mangalsutra price online on our website. We display the products with the exact selling price without any hidden costs. Here are the top five reasons why you should shop the traditional Maharashtrian mangalsutra with us:
- Our customers can select from SI IJ, SI GH, VS GH, and VVS EF diamond Qality options. All our gemstones are IGI-certified to give you the best Qality products.
- We make Maharashtrian mangalsutra designs in both 14K and 18K gold. Customers can customize their Maharashtrian gold Mangalsutra designs in yellow or rose gold.
- We have a wide range of Mangalsutra designs for buyers. From Maharashtrian short mangalsutra designs to traditional Maharashtrian mangalsutra; we have something for everyone!
- The customers get to see long gold mangalsutra price online and EMI plans within a few clicks from the comfort of their homes!
- Our mangalsutra pendant comes with a high-Qality and lustrous 18” chain that complements the pendant perfectly.
Explore more here mangalsutra chain, mangalsutra bracelet, mangalsutra pendant & mangalsutra necklace.
Maharashtrian Mangalsutra Styling Tips
The Maharashtrian Mangalsutra design makes your neck look taller. Here are some styling tips to make you look stunning in your traditional Maharashtrian mangalsutra:
- Working women should opt for Maharashtrian short mangalsutra designs to maintain a professional look.
- Maharashtrian gold mangalsutra designs look good on boat neck blouses as that neckline draws attention to the pendant.
- Wear the Maharashtrian mangalsutra with matching gold or diamond ear studs for a regal look.
- Pair your traditional Maharashtrian mangalsutra with a dark-coloured saree to create a bold look. The dark color will make your gold pendant shine brighter.
Explore more here gold mangalsutra chain, gold dailywear mangalsutra, gold traditional mangalsutra & white gold mangalsutra.
Q1. What is the significance of a Maharashtrian mangalsutra?
Ans. The two bowl-shaped designs in a Maharashtrian mangalsutra pendant symbolize the union and love of Shiva and Shakti.
Q2. How do I choose a mangalsutra?
Ans. The women should choose a mangalsutra according to their lifestyle. The mangalsutra design should complement their everyday clothing and activities. We recommend Maharashtrian short mangalsutra designs for working women.
Q3. What does Maharashtrian bride wear in wedding?
Ans. A Maharashtrian bride wears a Paithani saree with traditional Maharashtrian mangalsutra on the day of the wedding.
Q4. Which type of Mangalsutra is best?
Ans. A mangalsutra is a sacred necklace worn by brides in India to show their commitment and love towards their husbands. All kinds of Mangalsutras are best, but brides nowadays love to adorn the classic Maharashtrian mangalsutra designs.
Q5. What is the price of Indian mangalsutra?
Ans. The mangalsutra prices are based on gold rate, metal purity, and other factors. You can check our website for long gold mangalsutra price online.