If saying yes to your fiancé was a nerve-wracking experience, then finding the best gift for your spouse on their birthday or wedding anniversary could be even more difficult. At Candere, we make this task easy for you. Men are picky about their gifts, and there is not much choice for gifting them. When you wish to gift jewellery, you need to be very careful. A path that you need to tread carefully, choosing jewellery for men could be an arduous task. Men are not very gung ho about wearing jewellery, especially gold. We at Candere offer you a variety of choices in rings for men ranging from gold, silver, platinum and diamond-studded ones to seal your relationship and profess your undying love to your spouse. Our collection also includes a rose gold mens ring that is the current trend in the market, balancing glamour and subtlety with a wonderful appeal. The best part is that you can now choose the design online at a price that suits your budget.
Rose Gold Mens Ring Designs
With many designs and numerous engravings, you can now find the right ring design in rose gold for men. A rose gold mens ring could be worn as an everyday accessory, or you could pick a special one studded with diamonds for special occasions. A simple yet elegant colour, the selection is affordable and equally eye-catching. Also explore our rose gold jewellery, rose gold ring,rose gold earrings, rose gold bracelets, rose gold chain,rose gold pendants & rose gold necklace.
Mens Engagement Rings Rose Gold
If you want a special ring for your man, then a rose gold ring with a diamond on it could be what declares your undying affection for him. Candere offers an entire array of rose gold mens ring designs with diamond on rose gold rings for men to make sure that your man feels special and loved every time he wears it.
Mens Rose Gold Diamond Ring
Engagement rings for men do not have to be opulent; they can be simple yet stunning that carry a hint of aura that radiates love. From designs that fit your budget to ones that exude sophistication, you can pick the best design.
Ring in Rose Gold for Men with Price
The price range for rose gold mens ring designs starts at approximately Rs. 23000 and are available in 18k or 22k gold only. The price of rose gold mens ring in India is competitive, and at Candere, you can buy these rings at instalments with our DGRP scheme.
Rose Gold Mens Ring Online India
You now don’t have to step out for jewellery shopping. Get a rose gold mens ring at the click of a button and pay by card or cash on delivery. With the ring sizer feature, you can pick your size, and Candere will deliver a ring that fits just perfect. So go ahead and buy the ring you want and be sure that you are making the right investment.
Buy Rose Gold Mens Ring with DGRP
The Double Gold Rate Protection scheme from Candere lets you invest in jewellery-gold or diamonds and pay for them in instalments. It reduces the burden of making a down payment or one-time payment, making one feel the pinch. You have to pay only 10% of the jewellery price to avail DGRP, and the remaining 90% can be paid in instalments. The price remains the same irrespective of the vagaries in the price of gold. On the contrary, if the price of gold drops, you can pay the entire amount and buy the product. Irrespective of the method you choose, you pay the rate of gold on the day of booking or less.