South Indian Mangalsutra; For Beautiful Brides!
Marriage is a divine union between a husband and wife. In India, the brides wear Mangalsutra after the wedding to indicate their status as married women. The South Indian style mangalsutra designs are popular among all brides. The South Indian style Mangalsutra is a perfect blend of traditions and minimalism. It can be worn daily and complements both workwear and traditional outfits. We have multiple South Indian Mangalsutra in gold options to fit your ideal budget and style.
Explore more here udupi style mangalsutra, mangalsutra vati design & delicate mangalsutra designs.
Buy South Indian Mangalsutra Design Online
Most people avoid shopping for gold jewellery online fearing fraud and heavy charges. However, at Candere we display South Indian Mangalsutra designs with price with no hidden costs to avoid any such inconvenience. Here are five expert tips to help you buy the latest South Indian Mangalsutra designs online.
- Diamond Qality options: The buyers should check for diamond carat and Qality options. We offer the buyers to choose from SI IJ, SI GH, VS GH, and VVS EF diamond Qality options.
- Gold Purity: Check the metal purity certification and BIS-hallmarking for your jewellery. Our South Indian style mangalsutra designs are available in 14K and 18K gold.
- Metal Color: It is advisable to read the product description to know about metal colour options. You can choose yellow gold and rose gold colour options.
- Design: Our expert designers make multiple South Indian Mangalsutra in gold designs that look charming on all women.
- Price: Always enquire about the gold rate and making charges. We display South Indian Mangalsutra designs with price to maintain transparency with the buyer.
Explore more here modern mangalsutra, maharashtrian mangalsutra & karnataka mangalsutra design.
South Indian Style Mangalsutra Styling Tips
The South Indian style Mangalsutra looks elegant and graceful. It is a perfect gift for valentines and anniversaries to show your love. Here are a few ways to style your South Indian Mangalsutra in gold:
- Pair the mangalsutras with heavy earrings, layered necklaces, or statement rings for a royal look.
- Wear the Mangalsutra with turtle neck blouses to draw attention to its pendant and design.
- The latest South Indian Mangalsutra designs online are a great workwear jewellery option for working women.
- The marvelous South Indian Mangalsutra in gold and diamonds gives a sophisticated yet stylish impression.
Explore more here mini mangalsutra, mangalya chain, floral mangalsutra & one gram gold mangalsutra.
Q1. What is South Indian Mangalsutra?
Ans. The South Indian style mangalsutra is a pendant with two or three knots. It is popular all over India due to its trendy design and beautiful patterns.
Q2. Do South Indians wear Mangalsutra?
Ans. Yes! Mangalsutra is a holy piece of jewellery worn by brides from all parts of India. The South Indian Style Mangalsutra is trending because of its uniQe pendant structure.
Q3. Which type of Mangalsutra is best?
Ans. A mangalsutra is a sacred necklace worn by brides in India to show their commitment and love towards their husbands. All kinds of Mangalsutras are best, but brides nowadays love to adorn south Indian mangalsutra in gold.
Q4. What do the 3 knots of Mangalsutra mean?
Ans. A South Indian style Mangalsutra usually has 3 knots in its pendant. These three dots represent a woman’s obedience, commitment, and respect toward her husband and God.
Q5. Which size mangalsutra is best?
Ans. The brides should select the mangalsutra size that matches their outfit choices and daily activities. You can explore our website for the latest south Indian Mangalsutra designs online.