Stone Jewellery Set: Must-Have Traditional!
Stone Jewellery sets are a must-have when going for a complete Indian look. Our bridal stone jewellery sets will make you look like a queen on your big day. Its intricate designs will give a regal appearance to the bride. We have white stone jewellery set for weddings and other colour options that perfectly match your bridal lehenga. The stone set jewellery is perfect for bridesmaids looking to glam up their look. The cz stone set jewellery has auspicious symbols like lotus and elephants in their designs. Our designers have made these designs keeping the rich Indian heritage in mind.
Also explore gemstone navratna rings, gemstone pearl earrings & men’s gemstone ring.
Stone Jewellery Set for the Wedding
A wedding day is the most special day for any girl! Therefore, we believe in making them look like the queen they are! Our stone set jewellery collection has something for everyone.
- We have the red stone jewellery set if you wish to become the classic red bride!
- If you wish to make a fashionable statement like a Bollywood bride, a green stone jewellery set should be your choice!
- Our blue stone jewellery set will be the best for engagement and sangeet night.
- You can also twin with your bridesmaids during the bachelorette or cocktail party with our black stone jewellery set.
- The brides can also choose from our multicolour stone jewellery set that will match all their outfits and functions.
Also explore gemstone pendant, gemstone nose pins & three stone diamond rings.
Stone Jewelry Set Styling Tips
Here are some tips by our fashion experts to style your bridal stone jewellery set and how to look amazing on your big day:
- Our stone set jewellery for weddings is a complete statement in itself. Do not over-layer it with other jewellery pieces.
- You can do a contrasting look with our white stone jewellery set for weddings.
- Keep your hairstyle simple. You can try a sleek hair bun or soft curls when wearing our stone set jewellery.
Also explore gemstone astrological rings, gemston jewellery & ruby - july birthstone.
How to buy Stone Jewellery Set?
Stone jewellery is trending these days, and everyone wants it! Therefore, we have created a shopping guide to help you buy genuine cz stone jewellery sets for your special day.
- Always ask for the price first. Enquire about the gold rate and making charges. However, this won’t be an issue while shopping from us. We display our stone jewellery set with prices you need to pay and have no hidden charges.
- Check metal purity and gemstone quality. All our stone jewellery sets are IGI certified with BIS hallmarking on metal.
Also explore gemstone navratna earrings, stone bangles & gemstone earrings.
Q1. What kind of jewellery to wear with the lehenga?
Ans. Wear your lehenga with stone set jewellery and add glam to your special day.
Q2. What kind of jewellery do you wear to a wedding?
Ans. The wedding guests should wear something subtle yet remarkable to the wedding. A stone jewellery set is a must-have for wedding guests and bridesmaids.
Q3. How do you pick wedding jewels?
Ans. Purchasing wedding jewellery can be a hectic task. However, we make it easy! Explore our stone jewellery set for weddings and add it to your collection.
Q4. How do I choose jewellery for my Indian wedding?
Ans. As a bride, your job is to relax and let us do the job. Explore our bridal stone jewellery set and add it to your cart.
Q5. What colour jewellery to wear at an Indian wedding?
Ans. You can wear the red stone jewellery set for that classic Indian bride look. You can do experimentation and opt for colours like green, blue, and more.