We held our first designing contest sometime back. Keep watching this space for the next one and make sure to check out the amazing collections launched by our first-time winners!
Our millennials are full of potentials and ‘Envisage’ is a medium through which we intend to harness it. When it comes to jewellery designing, designers are swamped with ideas which are beyond the wearer's imagination. It’s unjust when such wonderful ideas go to waste and are not converted to full-fledged collections.
We will be giving the budding jewellery designers a chance to set foot into the outside world to market their ideas and concepts under the guidance of our in-house team. The internship will go on for a period of 3-months wherein he/she will make a full collection out of the brainchild.
Candere will offer TWO of you a chance to win a fully paid internship of 3-months where you will design your own collection and watch it unfold into beautiful jewellery.
‘The best things in the world are free...
but not Talent!’
- Monthly stipend
- Corporate exposure
Designs would be inspired by the wilderness and beauty of nature. You can use colors, textures, flora and fauna with a mix of precious and semi-precious gemstones, in any color of metal; rose gold, white gold or yellow gold.
Designs inspired by this concept will be based on the idea that less-is-more and should be playful and light weight. The designs will be formed keeping in mind the dance moves of a ballerina and ribbon like structures. You can use a mix of precious and semi-precious gemstones, in any color of metal; rose gold, white gold or yellow gold.
Designs would be inspired by the fall and structure of drapes and should have vintage appeal. You can use pearls and chains extensively along with diamonds, gemstones and any color of metal; rose gold, white gold or yellow gold.
You can pick any one of the combinations mentioned below based on any one theme:
Submit your entry by clicking
on ‘participate now’ button
Our team will shortlist
few entries for round two
Top two participants
will be announced winners
Both winners will join
Candere as interns for 3 months
We have jotted down a set of rules for every participant. Please note that every rule carries equal weight i.e. skipping out on a rule(s) will make your chances of getting selected a little slim!
- Applicable only for students or freshers (Batch of 2016 or later) and/or non-working professionals.
- Designing should be done on Alabesta or Gateway sheet only.
- For adding colours, use Colour pencils or Paint or Rotring ink.
- Pick one theme and one product combination only.
- A scanned copy of the original design and mood board must be submitted.
- Mention the approximate weight of the jewellery along with details of other materials used.
- A write-up for the same to help us know the ideology behind the creation.
- Mood board and write-up is compulsory.
- Designs must be original. Plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- All designs will be property of Candere by Kalyan Jewellers once submitted.
- Any entries submitted after the last date will not be accepted.
- The final date for submission of entries is 15th May 2019.
- Candere holds the right to select winners based on their discretion.
- This contest is for residents of India only.
- For any queries contact email@example.com
We've been working with our 'Envisage' contest winners in-house for the past couple of months and are elated to see their brainchilds unfold into respective collections. Let's take you through their journey!
(Vogue Institute Of Art & Design, Bengaluru)
“ I wholeheartedly want to thank the entire team of Candere for their unwavering support and encouragement for shaping up my thoughts into a form which can be worn. This huge opportunity given through Envisage contest is my first step to the start of a journey which I'll always cherish. ”
(JD Institute Of Fashion Technology, Bengaluru)
“Everything you can imagine is Real. I'd like to thank Candere for helping me turn my vision into reality. Working with them has been a great experience for me and I'm truly thankful to the entire team for helping me make the most of it.”