Gold Rate (Mumbai)Candere by Kalyan Jewellers
Does the idea of investing your hard-earned money fascinate you? What better than investing in Gold? However, carrying around gold coins or bars is quite tiresome and worrisome. Digital gold lets you enjoy the perks of investment without worrying about safety & security.
Step 1Start Small or Go Big, Choose
the Investment Amount/Gold
Weight of your choice.
Step 2Once reviewed your feed, you can
click on 'Buy Gold' to
Step 3Check your scheme status &
Step 1Enter the amount/weight of
gold you want to sell.
Step 2Click on 'Sell Gold'
Step 3Choose method to receive
Step 1Select any jewellery you
wish to buy.
Step 2Checkout with 'Digital Gold'
on the payment page.
Step 3Pay the balance amount (if any)
via other payment modes.
Step 1Enter the amount/weight
you want to start with.
Step 2Select the tenure of
Step 3Start saving.
Sign-up/Sign-in to check balance Click Here
Buy & Sell Anytime
Leave the clock ticking, we are here to facilitate your transactions 24x7.
Safe & Secure
Our payment getaways are guarded by cutting-edge technology.
Convert against jewellery
Let your investment glow & shine in real. Get your virtual gold converted into jewellery.
Sow the seeds of investment now to reap
the fruits later.
When it’s Candere, purity and authenticity of the Gold come guaranteed.
No need to rush to the store to convert your digital gold into money. Do it in the comfort of your home.
Zero Storage Hassles
Let the stress of storing and safeguarding physical gold take a back seat by investing in digital gold.
Direct Ownership of Metal
You possess the digital gold as soon as your transaction is successfully completed. It is reflected in your DigiGold Locker.
1. What is the eligibility criteria for Candere Digi Gold?
To enroll into Candere’s DigiGold Plan, the applicant must be an Indian resident & should have a valid PAN Card/ Form 60/ Bank Account in their name.
2. Is it mandatory to upload my PAN card?
In order to verify your details, you must upload your valid PAN Card or Aadhar Card if your transaction amount exceeds ₹1,80,000.
3. Why is KYC needed?
KYC or Know Your Customer is a process to verify the identity of the customer. KYC is mandatory to purchase DigiGold because it ensures the safety & security of your assets. In order to prevent any unauthorized access or misuse of your account, we put various security measures. In addition to the safety of your account, you will also have unrestricted access to buy & sell gold without any limitation. However, KYC is only required when you are making a transaction above ₹1,80,000.
4. What is the Purity of Gold offered under Candere?
Candere offers 24 Karat Gold of 999 purity (99.9% pure).
5. What are the various tenures available under Candere?
Customers are not obligated to make any fixed or periodic payments.
6. What is the minimum & maximum amount needed to buy gold on Candere?
The minimum amount of purchase is ₹100. There is no limit on the maximum amount as long as KYC requirements are complied with.
7. How can I get my holding statement?
An online statement will be available at all times which you can view by clicking on the Transaction History link in ‘My Account. You will also get an email for every transaction made..
8. Why is the Buy Price different from the Sell Price?
Candere buys international grade bullion from institutional suppliers and sells this to consumers. When customers sell gold back to us, we sell it back to institutional participants in the wholesale bullion market, where the buyback rate is lower than the selling rate – this is referred to as the buy-sell spread. In addition to the buy-sell spread in the commercial bullion market, GST is added to the buy price, but it is not levied on any sell transactions. Further, there are charges incurred on the payment gateway, trustee, insurance and custodian fees which also contribute to the difference in buy and sell price. .
9. Where and how is my DigiGold stored?
Your DigiGold is stored & safeguarded by our trusted partner Augmont.
10. Is there any lock-in period for this plan?
For security reasons, you can sell gold only after 48 hours of purchase.
11. What happens when payment is deducted through one’s credit card/debit card but the gold is not credited in one’s Candere balance?
If the payment has been debited from your debit/credit card and the gold in your Candere balance has not been credited, please contact our customer care team at email@example.com and we will promptly resolve the issue.
1. How can I get my holding statement?
An online statement will be available at all times which you can view by clicking on the Transaction History link in ‘My Account’. A quarterly balance statement will also be sent to customers through email. You will also get an email for every transaction made.
2. Why is the Buy Price different from the Sell Price?
Candere buys international-grade bullion from institutional suppliers and sells this to consumers. When customers sell gold back to us, we sell it back to institutional participants in the wholesale bullion market, where the buyback rate is lower than the selling rate – this is referred to as the buy-sell spread. In addition to the buy-sell spread in the commercial bullion market, GST is added to the buy price, but it is not levied on any sell transactions. Further, there are charges incurred on the payment gateway, trustee, insurance and custodian fees which also contribute to the difference in buy and sell price.
1. Will the customer need to show any identity proof at the time of taking the physical gold coins?
No you won’t be required to furnish any identity proof at the time of receiving the gold coins.
2. Is there any limit to convert DigiGold?
You can convert up to 100 grams a day.
3. How does the conversion takes place from DigiGold?
The conversion takes place on the basis of amount and not gold grammage.
4. Is there a limit to the number of times I can buy or sell gold on a given day?
Yes, you can buy or sell a maximum of 3 times a day.
5. Are there any restrictions on what products I can purchase on conversion?
No, you can purchase any product you like from Candere.
6. Will the entire amount I have earned be used on purchase of diamond, platinum or gemstone jewellery (checkout price with/without making charges) or will it be applied only to the metal weight?
Conversion takes place on the basis of amount and not grammage
7. I did not notice the mention of a third party regulator who would oversee the storage and safety of my digi gold? How can I be assured of its trustworthiness? (in reference to negative articles on digigold)
We have partnered with IDBI Trusteeship Services to ensure the safety of your investment.
8. Does my purchase include storage costs or just the gold rate?
There is no storage cost for the DigiGold you purchase at Candere. You just pay the gold rate.
9. What is the maximum holding period? How long can I store my digigold?
You can store your DigiGold for a maximum of one year.
10. Can I convert my digigold to a scheme like DGRP instead of directly purchasing a product?
You can use DigiGold for direct purchase of products from Candere, however you won’t be able to use schemes like DGRP with DigiGold.
11. Can I convert my digigold to cash? Is there any deduction or hidden costs on conversion?
Yes, you can convert your DigiGold to cash using our sell feature. There are no deductions or hidden costs.
12. What is the minimum and maximum amount that I can invest in a single transaction and on a single day?
There is no limit to the investment amount of a single transaction as long as you have completed your KYC.
13. What is the time frame to which my account details for digigold will be maintained under My Account section?
We do not save your bank account details. That detail is strictly confidential.
14. Can I appoint a nominee for my digigold account?
No, you currently can’t appoint a nominee for your DigiGold account.
15. Is the digital gold giftable?
The digital gold you have purchased is not giftable.
16. Is there a process in place for any security breach like an OTP that can assure that no one else can access my account?
We take security very seriously and have implemented measures to ensure that account can be accessed by owners only. We are always looking for ways to improve our security and will be working on an OTP facility soon.
17. Can I convert my gold to shop or liquefy to cash in any of the Kalyan Jewellers’ stores?
As of now, you can’t convert your gold in the Kalyan Jewellers store. We are working out the logistics of this and will keep posting updates as well as more features to DigiGold.
1. What is the DigiGold product sold by Augmont?
DigiGold facilitates the purchase of physical bullion (i.e. bars of Gold) for as low as Re. 100 with the ease of online access. The customer can request for the delivery of Gold purchased from Augmont anytime they want in the form of coins/ bars and jewellery and it will be delivered at your doorstep. Customers can also sell the bullion (bought from us) in a secured and convenient manner back to Augmont.
2. What is the purity of the gold that Augmont offers to customers in the DigiGold product?
Augmont, through its online platform, offers 24 carat 999 Gold.
3. Why buy DigiGold from Augmont Gold ?
- Ease of Account Opening - Opening an Account with us is a quite simple, hassle- free process.
- Minimum Verification - Only mobile number verification is required for successful registration.
- No Additional Costs - No brokerage is charged. No charges for storage and insurance.
- Small Quantity - Augmont enables the purchase of Gold for as low as ₹100
- Better Prices - The bullion is available at wholesale market prices.
- Buy Back - You can sell the bullion bought from us at very low spreads.
- Dedicated Customer Service - Contact the Customer Service Desk by Email, Whatsapp and Call during business hours of 10:00 am to 7:00 pm from Monday to Saturday except on public holidays.
4. How does ‘Augmont’ ensure a Fair and competitive price?
The Buy & Sell prices are quoted on the basis of wholesale prices in the spot market. We share the benefit of wholesale market prices with our customers, making us more competitive as compared to others.
5. How to get started?
On Augmont Gold for All, any resident Indian with a valid PAN/Form 60 and a bank account can start purchasing DigiGold. You must simply register by entering your mobile number and verifying it with the OTP supplied to you.
6. What is the quantity of Gold that I can buy and sell back to Augmont?
You can buy any quantity of Gold on Augmont. The minimum amount of purchase allowed is Re.1 However, you are allowed to sell only the Gold that you have bought from us. You are not allowed to sell the gold until 48 hours from the purchase time for security reasons.
7. How does 'Augmont' ensure a Fair and competitive price
The Buy and Sell prices are calculated using wholesale spot market pricing. We pass on the benefits from wholesale market prices to our consumers, making us more competitive than the competition.
8. Is GST included in the quoted prices?
All our prices quoted on the website are exclusive of GST and other applicable taxes. The applicable GST is added to the quoted price at the final stage of checkout.
9. Why is there a difference in the Buy and Sell price on Augmont?
The price for Gold (i.e. Buy/Sell) is displayed on the Augmont website, and there is always a little disparity between the buy and sell prices. The spread varies depending on a variety of factors such as price volatility, supply, and external market circumstances. On the platform, we transparently quote live prices. Furthermore, GST, which is imposed on the buy price, is not levied on the sell price, and there are other charges for payment gateways, trustees, and other services that contribute to the difference between the buy and sell prices.
10. What happens to the proceeds when I sell my gold?
You receive the sale proceeds in your confirmed bank account when you sell your gold. Within three working days, the funds will be credited to your bank account. You can contact our customer care if there are any delays.
11. Are there any charges that I will have to bear while selling back to Augmont?
You can sell back at the market prices which are displayed on the website on a real- time basis. There are no additional charges.
12. What is the Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) to buy bullion?
You can buy gold for as low as Re. 100 up to four decimal grams
13. Where can I find the invoice for each order?
You can download the invoice from the My Orders section in the buy reports.
14. How can orders be monitored?
Customers can monitor their activities on the website by viewing all transactional details in the 'My Orders' section. To keep track of all the transactions, there are separate reports such as Buy Reports, Sell Reports, and My Orders, among others.
15. Can orders be cancelled?
Once orders have been successfully placed, they cannot be cancelled.
16. Do I need KYC to be done?
As per the government regulations, it is a statutory requirement and a part of regulatory instructions and compliance that KYC needs to be done for buying any product on the Augmont platform. We want to ensure that we have the correct KYC of the customers to enable us to identify the owners of the gold lying in the vaults with accuracy. It is advised that proper KYC is updated to prevent any misuse of your gold account. In any case, you will be prompted to provide your PAN details once your buying reaches a certain threshold limit.
17. Where is the physical Gold stored?
The physical gold is stored safely in the vault of Sequel, the service which is utilized by various banks in India and also by various Asset Management Companies (AMCs) for their Gold-ETFs. The physical Gold stored in the vault is also covered by insurance.
18. Who is Sequel?
Sequel Logistics (https://www.sequelglobal.com/) is a global leader in security-related services for banks, financial institutions, mines, retailers, diamond and jewelry industries, pharmaceuticals and a variety of other commercial and governmental customers.
19. What is the role of an 'Independent Trustee'?
Valgo Finsec Services Private Limited formerly know as Valmet Securities Services Private Limited, managed & operated by SEQUEL group of companies has been appointed as an Independent Trustee, and they have the authority to act on behalf of clients and to protect their interests. On the bullion (i.e.Gold) you purchase, Valmet will have first and exclusive charge. Customers enable Augmont to send physical bullion to a secured vault on their behalf, which is verified by an Independent Trustee, after accepting the Terms and Conditions. (https://www.augmont.com/assets/media/trustee-certificate.pdf).
20. Who is insuring the physical gold?
Under a comprehensive insurance contract, a top insurance firm insures the physical gold and housed in vaults. Our insurance also covers the gold, , and jewellery that is in transit at the time of delivery.
21. Can I change my registered mobile number?
The customer can change the registered mobile number by contacting the customer support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling them on 9090906867. The customer service shall assist you with the same.
22. How can I exit/terminate the ongoing 'Augmont' account?
By contacting the customer care desk, you can request that your account be terminated. In response to your request, we will close your account. However, before your account is terminated, you must verify that any gold in your account is sold back to Augmont at market price.
23. Who should I contact in case of any queries?
The partner platforms will provide the first level of support. To reach out to us, you can write to email@example.com. You can also call or WhatsApp us on +91 9090906867.
LoginTo enjoy a seamless experience while shopping
Do not have an account? Sign up
Password VerificationYou can also login with your password
OTP VerificationA 6 digit OTP has been sent to