INTRODUCING WEB APP
A smooth app-like experience gives you...Easy Access Faster Experience It’s light on Device
How to add Candere to your home screen?1. Tap on more icon ( ) 2. Select ‘Add to Home Screen’
Gold Double Gold Rate Protection
Save yourself from the
fluctuating gold rate
CUSTOMERS HAVE BENEFITTED...
so far from our DGRP plan in the last couple of months.
Have you enrolled yet?
In case the gold rate goes up, you will
continue to pay as per your booking rate.
So sit back and relax.
However, in case the gold rate drops during
the tenure, you can pre-close the installment
and get your jewellery at the revised rate.
Double Gold Rate Protection (DGRP) is an installment plan to aid you in
your jewellery shopping. With DGRP, we secure the Gold Rate as of
the booking day's rate and keep it consistent for the entire tenure.
Line up your jewellery shopping with our monthly installment plan such
that your wallet is at ease. You can enroll yourself into our diamond or
gold plans with just 10% of the final cart amount.
Here's a detailed step guide on how you can get your
dream jewellery with our plan.
To know more about DGRP, please fill in the details.
- Terms & Conditions
1. Customers can choose any number of monthly Installments from 2 to 6 months for gold jewellery and 2 to 12 months for diamond jewellery for cart value above Rs.10,000.
2. This plan is free from interest and processing fees. No documentation required.
3. Your product will be booked as per the current market price of gold and will not be affected by the increased gold rate in the market. However, customers will be eligible to receive their orders at a lower gold rate if rates go down.
4. Customers will have the flexibility to complete the payment on any given day if they feel the gold rate is best for them.
5. On payment of every installment, customers will receive a system-generated mail with product and payment details.
6. By logging in to your account with Candere, you can see your order history and the number of transactions made.
7. You will receive your product within delivery timelines as mentioned on the website ( for the ordered product) after the payment of your last installment.
8. The product purchased under this plan will be delivered only after all the installments are paid in full by the customer.
9. One installment payment within 31 days from previous payment is compulsory, failing which benefit of the plan will not be applicable and you will be considered as a defaulter of DGRP.
10. In case of default in payment of the installment in the stipulated time, the customer will lose the privilege of opting for a lower gold rate besides the gold rate being updated every time it increases till the tenure is completed.
11. In case of cancellation, the customer will be charged a 10% of the order value as cancellation fees and the balance amount will be refunded after deducting the cancellation fees within 10 working days from the date of cancellation.
12. Orders placed under Double Gold Rate Protection are eligible for exchange only strictly within 30 days of receipt of the product. Exchanged order will be as per the current gold rate prevailing on the website at that time.
13. The 30 days Refund Policy is not applicable to any order placed under DGRP.
14. Offer applied on the order during booking will remain the same under all circumstances.
15. Loose Solitaires and Gold coins, Gold Frames and Priority Shipping products are not eligible for this scheme.
16. DGRP is applicable only in India. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
17. Customers already enrolled in the Plan & Purchase EMI plan cannot switch/convert their existing plan to DGRP.
1. When will I get the delivery of my order?
Your order will be delivered within delivery timelines as mentioned on the website (for the ordered product) after the payment of your last installment.
2. Can I cancel the order if I am not able to pay? What happens to my money if I have not paid all my installments timely?
Yes, you can cancel the order. However 10% cancellation charges will be levied. If you have not completed your installments within your tenure or on time, the product price will be updated as per the current market value or gold rate.
3. What if I do not receive the product even after making all my payments? What is the guarantee that I will get my order?
We have system generated emails sent to our customers for every payment made as well as the order status. Additionally, whenever our customers log in, they can see their order history and the number of transactions made. However, you can contact us at email@example.com/+91 22 61066262 for any issues.
4. Are there any documents required for DGRP?
No, there are no documents required for DGRP.
5. Is there any fixed date that I have to make payment, what if I fail to pay on a particular month?
No, there is no fixed date. Payment is flexible, i.e. you can pay these installments at your convenience. However, it is mandatory to make on payment every month (within 31 days of previous payment) and complete the payment within the fixed tenure, failing which you will be considered a defaulter. In case of defaulters, benefit of the plan will not be applicable and the price in the order will be updated according to the current gold rate on the website.
6. Would the installment be deducted from my account automatically?
No, you have to pay your installment by logging into your account.
7. What payment options do I have?
You can pay via Net Banking, Cheque Deposit, NEFT, Credit Card or Debit Card.
8. How do I pay my installments on your website?
1. Log in to Candere.com with your registered E-mail ID
2. Visit My 'Account'
3. You will be able to see "My Dashboard" and your orders under it.
4. Click on View All of Order History, you will get redirected to your order details.
5. Go to the bottom of the page, on the right-hand side you will get an option to make the payment. You will find three options:
- Installment Amount
- Other Amount
- Balance Amount
6. You can click on the option most convenient for you.
7. Click on the 'Installment Amount' for your next payment or click on 'Other Amount' to pay the amount convenient for you or the 'Balance Amount' to complete the payment.
8. As soon as you make the payment your transaction details will reflect in the same place as mentioned above.
9. Can I change my existing installment plan to DGRP?
Customers who are already enrolled in Plan & Purchase cannot change to DGRP midway. DGRP will be effective for only those customers who have made a fresh booking on and after 26th August, 2019.
10. In case you run into any issue, please contact.